Responsible for the ongoing effective operation of Bertie’s Gift Shoppe, including volunteer coordination, orientation, training and supervision, pricing and displays as well as assuring that all equipment is maintained. Eye for design and purchasing a must. Will be supported through the budgeting, bookkeeping, and buying processes. Must be able to support the Medical Center's Philosophy and Mission.
Performs duties as assigned and reports to the Volunteer Services Coordinator in coordination with the Auxiliary.
• Provides a positive and professional representation of the organization and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, complying at all times with the policies and procedures of the Medical Center. Demonstrates a commitment to the key values of compassion, respect, integrity, excellence, collaboration and accountability.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with the Auxiliary Board and Medical Center management.
• Promotes safety for customers through maintaining clean and safe environment in the Gift Shop.
• Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of job role or practice.
• Participates in ongoing continuous improvement activities to increase productivity and efficiency.
• Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential information.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in The Gritman Way.