• Coordinates and schedules patients for transportation needs in Microsoft Outlook.
• Provide courier service to and from hospital when needed.
• Maintain vehicles mechanically and in appearance with general maintenance schedule with outside vendors as needed.
• Maintain and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis.
• Utilize and maintain mail machine on a daily basis.
• Provide support with inventory, stocking, distribution, walk in request, receiving and shipping when needed
• Provides a positive and professional representation of the organization.
• Promotes culture of safety for patients and employees through proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention.
• Maintains hospital standards for a clean and quiet environment.
• Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of job role or practice.
• Participates in ongoing quality improvement activities.
• Maintains compliance with organization’s policies, as well as established practices, protocols, and procedures of the position, department, and applicable professional standards.
• Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential information.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in The Gritman Way.
Latah and Whitman Counties, possibly others. Gritman Medical Center and its owned facilities.
1. Able to operate large van-like vehicles and assisting people in and out, some of whom may be wheelchair bound.
2. Walking, Standing, Reaching, bending, and Sitting.
3. Lifting/carrying as you assist hospital customers or with other duties.
4. Use of phones, computers and programs, adding machine.
5. Pulling, pushing carts, hand trucks and other department tools.
6. Assist wheelchair and other passengers on and off Gritman owned vehicles.
1. Subject to many interruptions.
2. Operation of hospital vehicles in all weather conditions.
3. Works inside when assisting with other Departmental duties.