- To provide inventory control in designated supply par locations within hospital departments.
- To pick and distribute supplies to designated par location on a daily basis.
- To manage par location areas with appropriate par levels and organization of area.
- Manage and pull outdated supplies on a regular basis in all designated par locations.
- Process all employee supple requests as needed.
- Stock storeroom shelf with daily supply order as needed.
- Rotate dated stock in all par location areas as oldest in front to newest in back as needed.
- Assist receiving and distributing incoming supplies when needed.
- Perform other duties for Director of Materials Management when needed.
- Provides a positive and professional representation of the organization.
- Promotes culture of safety for patients and employees through proper identification, reporting, documentation, and prevention.
- Maintains hospital standards for a clean and quiet environment.
- Maintains competency and knowledge of current standards of practice, trends, and developments in related scope of job role or practice.
- Participates in ongoing quality improvement activities.
- Maintains compliance with organization’s policies, as well as established practices, protocols, and procedures of the position, department, and applicable professional standards.
- Complies with organizational and regulatory policies for handling confidential information.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service through his/her attitude and actions, consistent with the standards contained in The Gritman Way.
Gritman Medical Center and its owned facilities.
1. Walking, Standing, Sitting, & Data Entry.
2. Lifting/carrying of supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
3. Occasional climbing of stairs to other levels of the building.
4. Stooping/kneeling/crouching to access supplies.
5. Frequent reaching/handling/fingering to complete paperwork.
6. Use of phones, computers and adding machine.
7. Able to operate large van-like vehicles.
1. Subject to many interruptions.
2. Mainly works inside.
3. Occasional operation of hospital vehicles in all weather conditions.