This position is Full-Time, Exempt, and Benefitted
Gritman Medical Center is looking for a collaborative, positive professional to join the team immediately for full-time work as our Revenue Cycle Director.
• Detailed understanding of the revenue cycle process including third-party requirements, Medicare/Medicaid regulations, and electronic filing of claims
• Deep knowledge of revenue cycle and accounts receivable management solutions, including payment cycles, key trends, and critical success criteria
• Strong Managerial competency with proven track record of developing high-performing teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, service oriented environment
• Excellent time management/prioritization skills
• Stellar communication, interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence
• "Go-Getter", positive attitude
• Strong work ethic – punctual and dependable
• Multi-task oriented; ability to work with a sense of urgency and desire for excellence
Experience & Education:
• 10+ years of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Operations experience desired
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Directs and oversees the policies, objectives, and initiatives of Gritman’s revenue cycle operations
• Manages/Develops Revenue Team including Revenue Coordinator, billers, financial counselors, payment posters, insurance enrollment specialist.
• Reviews, designs, and implements operational processes surrounding patient access management, pricing, billing, third party payer contracting and relationships, patient financial services, and other financial analyses
• Ensures revenue cycle services delivered to patients are effectives, properly implemented, utilized and optimized
• Ensures all policies, procedures, and initiatives are handled in compliance with HIPAA privacy and security regulations
• Optimizes patient financial interaction along the revenue cycle care continuum
• Relies on experience and proper judgment to plan and accomplish department goals
• Stays current with revenue cycle concepts, practices and procedures within the healthcare industry
• Continuously identifies changes in reimbursement patterns that impact the Hospital’s overall collection rate, working with other areas of the Hospital such as Managed Care, Patient Access, and the revenue generating department representatives.